To our valued customers,
The news changes every day about the Coronavirus. Our highest priority now is to protect the health and wellness of our guests and our staff.
We have made necessary accommodations to our roastery and café operations. Please be patient with us! It has taken some getting used to, but we are doing it for the good of our community and will continue to update procedures accordingly.
Here is what to expect—we are:
- Maintaining strict mask-wearing protocols among all employees at work
- Increasing the frequency of our cleaning procedures through the production floor, cupping room and administrative offices to go above and beyond current health code
- and FDA standards. We’ve added extra time for staff to help with the additional work.
- Offering free UPS SurePost shipping for all orders over $50 so our customers can have plenty of coffee to make at home! That date may be extended depending on updated
- information from local authorities and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- Back-stocking coffee to ensure we can continue shipping to both our webstore and wholesale customers.
- Only allowing our employees to access the roasting facility. This includes temporarily suspending the Pickup in Acton option and discouraging walk-in customers. We
- are sad to miss the chance to meet you—please try visiting us again!
- Providing frequent updates to all of our staff on the Coronavirus and giving them procedural information on how to react and support anyone that may have been impacted by the virus.
- Operating under limited hours (see individual location details for more information).
- Maintaining strict mask-wearing protocols for staff and guests entering each location.
- Increasing the frequency of our cleaning procedures at each location, sanitizing regularly and utilizing protective glass shields in public spaces.
- Currently remaining open for takeout-only to help keep guests and employees alike safe.
- Following strict CDC guidelines and testing protocols if situations arise within the workplace, as well as providing frequent updates to staff on how to react and support anyone that may have been impacted by the virus.
George Howell Coffee